When an individual in Cabot, Arkansas has an alcoholism problem they will continue to drink regardless of the negative consequences that are related to their alcohol addiction. Eventually, the individual from Cabot, Arkansas will develop an increased tolerance to the effect of alcohol and they will have to increase the amount of the alcohol that they drink in order to get high; thus begins the vicious downward cycle of alcoholism.
There are several causes for alcoholism and no one in Cabot that starts drinking ever does so with the goal of developing an alcohol addiction. People in Cabot who start drinking heavily at an early age are reported to have an increased tendency towards alcoholism. When an individual from Cabot, AR. experiences a lack of family support or if they are unemployed, it can increase their risk of alcoholism; an alcohol addiction can escalate rapidly when the person that is drinking becomes isolated.
Because of the effect that alcohol has on our minds, bodies and emotions, it is considered a drug; one of the main reasons that it is so important to get help for alcoholism is that more people in Cabot have been known to die from an alcohol addiction as compared to those who are addicted to drugs.
Getting treatment for an individual in Cabot, Arkansas that has an alcohol addiction can be a life saving measure, as many people in the U.S. die every year of health problems that are directly related to alcoholism. A quality Cabot Alcohol Rehabilitation Center can help a person with an alcoholism problem to become sober and remain that way.
The first step in alcohol addiction treatment is the alcohol detox; this process is the abrupt cessation of alcohol intake and is an important step that is needed for the individual that is struggling with alcoholism to be successfully rehabilitated. Because of the uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that are related to the detox process, it is highly advisable that an individual from Cabot, Arkansas be overseen in a professional Alcohol Addiction Rehabilitation Facility.
An individual from Cabot that has an alcohol addiction has the choice of many different treatment options including residential alcohol rehab, therapeutic communities, adolescent alcohol treatment programs, partial hospitalization rehab treatment programs, outpatient rehab treatment programs and inpatient alcohol addiction rehab treatment.
An alcoholic in Cabot may use defense mechanisms in order to protect him or herself from the painful truth about their alcoholism problem; no one likes to believe that they are sick, so it is common for them to minimize, rationalize and deny that they have an alcohol addiction. We are here to help you to deal with this type of a situation, and to assist you in finding the quality Alcohol Abuse Treatment Facility that you or your loved one in Cabot is in need of. Pick up the phone right now in order to speak to one of our caring counselors today.
Alcohol Treatment Facilities in and around Cabot, Arkansas
- RCA Cabot Cabot, AR, 72023
- Central Arkansas Veterans Healthcare North Little Rock, AR, 72114
- Family Service Agency North Little Rock, AR, 72114
- Recovery Centers of Arkansas North Little Rock, AR, 72114
- Counseling Associates Inc Conway, AR, 72032
- BridgeWay North Little Rock, AR, 72113
- Recover at Baptist Health Little Rock, AR, 72205
- University of Arkansas for Little Rock, AR, 72205
- Mid Arkansas Substance Abuse Services Little Rock, AR, 72205
- RCA Williamsburg Little Rock, AR, 72205
- Contact Us
- The economic consequences of alcohol consumption can be severe to the alcoholic and their loved ones; when calculating the money spent on drinks and other health related expenses, an alcohol addiction can be quite costly.
- A binge drinker has a much greater risks of developing alcoholism that a social drinker; binge drinkers are also at a higher risk of alcohol poisoning that could result in death.
- Over 40% of Alcohol Anonymous members reported being addicted to another drug besides alcohol.
- Alcohol causes nearly 10 percent of all ill health and premature deaths in Europe.
- AA Meetings in Cabot, AR.
Church Of God Of Prophesy
609 3rd Street
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting Times
Tuesday, 8:00 PM
Friday, 8:00 PM
Saturday, 9:00 AM
- Cabot, AR. Al-Anon Support Group Meetings
United Methodist Church
Cabot Recovery Group AFG
Hwy 89 South
Al-Anon Meeting Times
Tue., 7:30 PM